南京站 中考网-南京站

444句突破英语口语(3)

2011-10-14 11:33:26佚名


  201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。

  202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。

  203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。

  204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。

  205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。

  206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。

  207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?

  208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。

  209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。

  210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。

  211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。

  212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。

  213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。

  214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。

  215. None of your business! 与你无关!

  216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。

  217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。

  218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。

  219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。

  220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!

  221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?

  222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。

  223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?

  224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。

  225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。

  226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。

  227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,

  228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。

  229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。

  230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。

  231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。

  232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。

  233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。

  234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。

  235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。

  236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。

  237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

  238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。

  239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

  240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

  241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

  242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?

  243. First come first served. 先到先得。

  244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。

  245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

  246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。

  247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。

  248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。

  249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。

  250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。

  251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。

  252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。

  253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。

  254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。

  255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!

  256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。

  257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。

  258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。

  259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。

  260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。

  261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。

  262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。

  263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。

  264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。

  265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。

  266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。

  267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。

  268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。

  269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。

  270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。

  271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。

  272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。

  273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。

  274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。

  275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。

  276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。

  277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。

  278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?

  279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。

  280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。

  281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。

  282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?

  283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。

  284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。

  285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。

  286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。

  287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。

  288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。

  289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。

  290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。

  291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。

  292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?

  293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?

  294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?

  295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?

  296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?

  297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。

  298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!

  299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。

  300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦

首页 上一页 下一页 尾页

相关推荐

点击查看更多
热点策划 更多
进入热点策划频道